Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let's Talk Twilight

Photobucket



Alrighty!
It's Caryn, Im back with a Twilight Review... I guess lol

Well, I'll start by saying that I read Twilight almost 2 years ago and fell in love.
I can honestly say it was the first book to get me into reading.

However, having read more books since then and the whole Movie fiasco that has taken place... it's has officially died for me.
Now, now, now! Don't go and grab your pitch forks and fire!
I still like the book, if you don't believe me look at my bedroom walls, but that book was better off in the dark hole in the wall.

I'm not saying that just because the book got exposure I'm going to hate because everyone likes it. That's just stupid.
But Since the movie (Which Blew horribly!) I can't stand the book.
My whole vision of the book is kind of destroyed.

If you liked the movie, more power to you. But If you didn't read the book LONG before the movie you will not know where I'm coming from.

Long blog short,
Twilight will always have a special place on my book shelf, but sadly things can never be the same. *Tear*

I'm not sure anyone will read this blog of mine, but I want to know:
What do you think?
Any hardcore Twilighters that read the book when it first came out?
do you feel the same? different? or do you not give a flying vampire about it?

Let me know :)

xoxo- Caryn

P.S.
I will admit this scene was pretty adorable. And by "adorable" I mean steamy! lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment